Hey! I’m going on a blog tour with the Stolen Sharpie Revolution book! There will be reviews, interviews, and giveaways! Please check out these blogs on these dates for more info!
We have 18 days to go and I wanted to post a little run down of the progress.
So, I’m going to make this chronological list of notable things so far:
- Day 3: The Stolen Sharpie Revolution Kickstarter became a “Staff Pick” on Kickstarter AND we hit the first $1,000. Stoked!
- Day 7: We hit 25% of our total total and I started using doubled sided tape instead of glue sticks.
- Day 8: We hit 33% of our goal and I launched a tumblr giveaway. Check it out on tumblr and feel free to reblog for a chance to win a copy of the book and some other goodies.
- Day 10: I finished with all of the content layout! The page count for the 5th edition of Stolen Sharpie Revolution will either be 152 or 160 pages depending on a few things that are yet to be determined.
- Day 12: We reached 100 backers!
I’m hoping to break the half-way point: $3,000 or more this weekend. I’d love it if you could help me reach that goal!
Check out the kickstarter here.
in zines we trust,
Day 11- Your bookshelf
It is true. The red things are filled with only some of my zines. I have a few boxes in my office and a wall of boxes in my basement filled with zines.
Day 12- Your mode of transportation
Day 13- Something you don’t leave the house without
Day 14- Something that makes you happy
Day 15- An old photo of you
Day 16- The view out your front door
Day 17- What’s in your bag/purse/pockets
Day 18- Where you work/go to school
Day 19- Something you love
Day 20- Your mailbox
Day 21- A photo you are proud of
Day 22- Something you cooked
Day 23- Your desk or work area
Day 24- Something important to you
Day 25- Graffiti you have seen
Day 26- Something you do everyday
Day 27- Your favorite place
Day 28- A favorite piece of clothing
Day 29- Something you like
Day 30- A photo of you today
We are soooo close to having total confirmation for the 2010 Portland Zine Symposium! It WILL NOT be in the PSU Ballroom as usual but if all goes right it WILL be at PSU. We are just about ready to confirm the dates for late August. Stay tuned for more! Also, see my later post about artwork and tell me how genius ZINE ARCADE is as a theme.
I made vegan sausage from scratch the other night and it was fucking great. I’ll post photos when I have some time to work on them. I’m going to go put this dirt I just bought into my seed tray but first this:
My book has been on an end cap at Powell’s in the Blue Room for awhile. I guess that’s why they have sold so many copies, eh?
I also spotted SSR2 in the window of the lovely Portland Zine shop Reading Frenzy.
Whoever placed it there sure had a sense of humor...